The Bishop of Winchester dedicated the new Harrison & Harrison organ in Twyford Parish Church on Sunday 10th September 2006. The organ was given its inaugural recital on 21st October 2006.
The organ draws its inspiration from the J.W.Walker organ installed in the old church in 1867. The technical detail and musical style of the organ are drawn from the Walker idiom, although it does not profess to copy Walker practises slavishly.
The specification is based upon a scheme submitted by Walkers to expand the Twyford organ in 1870. It has been augmented slightly to match the larger Waterhouse Church.